Please tell us what you think

  • How do you want our area to develop?
  • Does your business, school or organisation need specific policies to develop in the future?
  •  (If you are part of a local group or organisation, why not get together and submit suggestions to help your group in the future.)
  • How do you think we should protect our environment through planning policies?
  • Should the Settlement Boundary be changed, if so how?
  • How should we consult you?
  • What do you need to be able to respond?

Please respond by:

  • Using the hand written form  by post to

    Clerk to Colwall Parish Council,
    Humble Bee Hall
    HR8 1ET

  • email to
  • Via your parish councillor

No particular format is required for the response however please:

  • Include your name and a contact telephone or email so we can contact you.
  • Explain the experience/knowledge you bring to the issue.
  • Champion your idea, as it must be accepted by the community to succeed.
  •  Remember the AONB, as the parish lies in the centre of the AONB.
  • Submit your queries as soon as possible, buy you can respond to any part of the consultation whilst it is ongoing.