Please tell us what you think
- How do you want our area to develop?
- Does your business, school or organisation need specific policies to develop in the future?
- (If you are part of a local group or organisation, why not get together and submit suggestions to help your group in the future.)
- How do you think we should protect our environment through planning policies?
- Should the Settlement Boundary be changed, if so how?
- How should we consult you?
- What do you need to be able to respond?
Please respond by:
- Using the hand written form by post to
Clerk to Colwall Parish Council,
Humble Bee Hall
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via your parish councillor
No particular format is required for the response however please:
- Include your name and a contact telephone or email so we can contact you.
- Explain the experience/knowledge you bring to the issue.
- Champion your idea, as it must be accepted by the community to succeed.
- Remember the AONB, as the parish lies in the centre of the AONB.
- Submit your queries as soon as possible, buy you can respond to any part of the consultation whilst it is ongoing.